Hi! I’m Lieze, founder of Lieze Boshoff Cannabis Content & Copy. I tell the stories of Cannabis Brands from all over the world to help them stand out from the crowd and make a meaningful connection with their audience.
Using my background and expertise in psychology and marketing, and combining it with my cannabis industry experience, I create copy that inspires your audience to action, and content that helps to establish your unique and memorable brand identity.
I also have a network of a select group of freelancers that include web developers, branding experts, SEO gurus and social media hackers, that I can reach out to. Ideal for cannabis startups that need help launching their new brand.
Who I Work With
I work exclusively within the Cannabis Industry.
My clients range from cannabis startups, to industry veterans, to cannabis industry magazines. I also work closely with branding, inbound marketing and design agencies, writing content and copy for projects with their clients.
How It started
I started researching cannabis as a medicine after my mother was diagnosed with cancer in 1996. Despite being told that she only has a few months to live, she went on to live another nine extremely good years after treating her cancer naturally, using plant based therapies.
And thus, the seed was planted.
After some time spent getting a whole bunch of degrees and diplomas, and working as a headhunter and marketer, I decided to start writing about medical cannabis, holistic, and plant based therapies on the side.
Gradually, I realised that I love working in the cannabis space. And more importantly, that I love doing this type work way more than my research and lecturing job... And, so you find me here today, heading up Lieze Boshoff Cannabis Content and Copy, creating content and writing copy for a fantastic range of cannabis clients.
Facts About Me
- I’m passionate about medical cannabis as an effective and natural therapy for a range of conditions
- I hold a Bachelor’s degree in Clinical Psychology and a Master’s degree in Neuropsychology
- I spent 7 years in academia, doing research in consciousness and perception in the context of the holographic universe theory and quantum physics
- I spent 8 years working in finance as a headhunter and marketer in London and Johannesburg
- I also have diplomas in Hypnotherapy, Reiki, Aromatherapy, and Reflexology
- I've lived in 4 counties, on 3 continents, in 2 hemispheres
- I speak 3 languages